The moment you were born, your path of destiny and opportunity was reflected in the stars. The imprint of your entry into this life is pictured in something called your astrological birth chart. It’s a complex system of energies and in this *newly updated* class, we’ll tackle some of the most often questioned and interesting parts of your chart along with new information that may clear up some confusion people often feel when they attempt to work with their birth chart for the very first time.
In the past few years since our Birth Chart Basics course has been offered, there is simply more to the story and more in my own learning that I want to discuss with you. My goal for you when you take this course is:
- As always, you’ll walk away with a better understanding of what the Houses, Signs and Planets are in your birth chart and how they impact your life
- We’ll talk about some of the special angles in your chart (your Ascendant, your Descendant, the MidHeaven and the IC) and elements that are points related to your Moon and Sun signs (the North Node/South Node and the Point of Fortune)
- The Asteroids and what they mean (Ceres, Juno, Pallas and Vesta)
- Plus we’ll talk a bit about two of the most *misunderstood* parts of your birth chart – Lilith (Dark Moon Lilith/Black Lilith) and Chiron (the Wounded Healer)
- I will also touch on aspects, progressions and transits and how to understand these predictive astrological tools so you can start to work with them to better understand the energies happening in connection to your experience of this life
**This is a self-paced class that you can complete at your convenience. There is no expiration date for access to the class material.**